Monday 13 July 2015

Hello July!


Half the year has gone, it doesn't seem possible! I also started writing this post on the 1st of July and now look when I'm pressing publish... oops! 

I haven't written on here in quite a while now, the past few months I have wondered if I needed this space here and whether my blogging phase had passed. It turns out I still do.

The first half of 2015 has provided several low points; losing people close to me and dealing with that grief, anxiety flare-ups and that general doom of anyone who overthinks... 

To prove to myself that this isn't some 'blog and run' type post I have scheduled posts for the next few weeks. I think more because the organised side of this brain wanted that all done before I wrote this one!

I am back and I'm hoping the rest of 2015 is eventful but for all the right reasons!

No comments: