Saturday 24 January 2015

Down the rabbit hole...

I went through a stage of collecting stamps... years ago though! Now it's very rare to get a letter in the post, let alone it having a stamp you'd want to collect and keep. I do look out for the collectible sets that the Royal Mail do and I noticed the Alice in Wonderland set.

I've always been a big fan of the book and there is still something so intriguing about falling down that rabbit hole like Alice did. Whilst I probably won't get the stamps because I actually really like the idea of getting the postcard set, so much so that I've ordered them right now. I haven't really thought about what I will do with them, I will keep them for a while because I've bought them for me. In saying that though, I am going to start writing snail mail letters so possibly over time they may get sent out in little packages like that I guess.

Do you collect stamps? Do you look out for the collectible sets?

No comments: