Saturday 9 November 2013

The John Lewis Christmas Advert 2013


Everyone has their own 'I know it's Christmas when' moments and two of mine have happened this week. The first is firework night, I love all the "oohs" and "aahs" and all the pretty colours. Christmas is still a long way off for some but for me I am now on the countdown to Christmas. But I have to keep it on the down low until December...

But the second 'I know it's Christmas' was the new John Lewis advert. It will be played tonight at 8.10pm in the middle of X Factor but you can see it on their YouTube account and below.


Isn't it beautiful? But it's still not my favourite of the John Lewis Christmas adverts, that award goes to the 2011 advert;


There is another advert that beats both of these. I actually jump around the room when I first see it. This link isn't listed on YouTube so you can't search for it, you can only access it by the link --->>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saUrfz15Kk0

HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!

Can't wait for the real advert. What are your 'I know it's Christmas when' moments?









 Follow me on Twitter // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment:

Gemma Scott said...

Don't fast forward the ads in x factor tonight ;-) xx