Saturday 3 August 2013

mypure Review: Lovea Bio Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Shampoo


I reviewed another of the Lovea Shampoo's last year and now I'm back with another review. This time this one is for normal hair but helps hair that has been damaged by sun and/or wind. My hair hasn't really had the chance to be sun damaged this year but it has definitely had it's frizzy moments due to the wind and rain.

Yup, my hair has definitely had its 'foofiness' back.

I have used the whole of this shampoo (Lovea Bio Tahitian Shampoo) up now and I've already replaced it. I have been using it at least twice a week for about five months and along with my other Lovea shampoo (which I also re-purchased) and whilst NOTHING can help my hair when I'm out in strong winds, they both helped my hair be less frizzy. Winning!

I think I might need to look through more of the Lovea Bio range.

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your order details, when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick.






  Follow me on Twitter // RSS // Pinterest

No comments: