Saturday 24 August 2013

I am a Tastemaker!


I have been accepted on the Tastemaker Programme for Red Hot World Buffet.... I am SO excited! Basically this means lots of reviews from me on my visits to my nearest Red Hot World Buffet but also giving you some great offers and insider news on upcoming events and menus!

Also if you follow me on instagram you'll know I love food. So it's a no brainer to how excited I am!

Red Hot World Buffet have a fantastic offer on this Summer. Kids aged 16 and under can eat for half price; that’s from as little as £3.99 for limitless pizza, pasta, curry, salads, desserts and ice cream (prices vary according to restaurant, day and time). This amazing offer is only redeemable via redhot-worldbuffet.com/summer.

If you want to find out more about Red Hot World Buffet then click here 
Click here if you want to book a table

I haven't booked my first visit yet, but it will be soon!


 

 Follow me on Twitter // RSS // Pinterest

No comments: