Monday 1 April 2013

Music Monday: PJ & Duncan - Let's Get Ready to Rhumble

 


Obviously this was going to be my Music Monday choice!

PJ and Duncan (Ant and Dec)are back in the charts after fan power got them to No1 after they performed on their Saturday Night Takeway programme last weekend. I for one, was beyond excited to see them do it again. I was singing along and they can still do the moves! They performed after some of the acts from the Big Reunion had also done their songs, so the video is the entire set :-)



I love the making of video too

 

To be clear this wasn't Ant and Dec's doing in getting their song to No1. In fact following their tweets through this week has been hilarious as they were completely shocked by it.

I Sky+'d Ant and Dec this week as I decided to watch The Voice, I won't be doing that again. Definitely not for me and I had watched the first series but it was just way too annoying!





  Share

No comments: