Wednesday 22 August 2012

Why? Why? Why?


I was tagged by Sassy's World for this "Why?" meme. We've all got why's that remain a confusion and mostly unanswered but now someone might have an answer, maybe. If you do then please comment below.

The rules;

1. Post your whys - as many or as few as you like
2. Link your post to Mummy Central 
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. Feel free to leave your questions below if you aren't a blogger but demand some answers!

- Why when I fill the washing machine and check that I've put all the clothes in and started the machine do I find that odd sock just sitting there on the floor? I can hear it laughing at me...
- Why when I really decide on something in a restaurant or pub do I hear the words... "sorry we've no *insert food choice* tonight. Gah! I really wanted it!
- Why does my handwriting start pretty neat and then a couple of lines later it becomes unreadable and just scribble?
- Why when I've watered the garden after a really hot day with no rain forecast does it decide to heavily pour with rain just as I have got back inside?
- Why when I really want that last chocolate eclair has someone already eaten it?
- Why does my football team lose? ;-)
- Why when I need to go into my bank are they closed for an un-scheduled meeting?
- Why are all the best foods so full of calories?
- Why can I not find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
- Why can I not find my keys?

I've lost count of who has done this meme, so if you fancy having a go then please drop me a comment below so I can see it :-)




  Share

No comments: