Tuesday 8 May 2012

mypure Review: Munio Candela Soy Wax Candle


I do have a slight candle addiction so when I saw these candles in a paint tin on the mypure website to review I just had to! Such a great idea and they look pretty cool. I chose the inspiration tin, after all we all need a bit of inspiration don't we?

The website blurb;

This inspiration candle from Munio Candela's new Apotheca collection is designed to improve a persons mood, cognitive functions and wellness.
These candles are fragranced with 100% pure essential oils distilled from plants and feature a wooden wick.
The natural soy wax candle has been hand poured into a paint can with hand made holes.
On average this candle will burn for 50 hours, that's 50% longer than a traditional candle!


The paint can is 350ml and I burn candles a lot and still now there is over 50% left. This candle just keeps on going and going! The one thing I would say which I have to say does annoy me is because there is a wooden wick it's not quiet. It is constantly making crackling noises which can be a bit off-putting but you can never forget that you've got it lit!

It's priced at £23.00 and I buy candles for around this price that don't last as long. The fragrance is very subtle and it's not going to overpower you at all and I did feel it had an overall calming effect. I love the paint tin but I have had mixed reviews from friends and family who have seen the tin. It would make a great gift but some might not get the quirkiness of the design, but I do!


You can also get the candles in relaxation and vitality and there is a whole range of more Munio Candela on the site too

mypure deliver worldwide (postage charges apply) and they pride themselves on organic beauty products. The website is easy to use, you'll be emailed promptly with your order details and when it has been despatched and the delivery is quick. 





  Share

No comments: