Wednesday 6 July 2011

Today this could be the greatest day of our lives


"Today this could be the greatest day of our lives"... Finally the day has come... finally I get to see Take That at Wembley. It's been an age waiting for this day and trying to avoid as many spoilers as I can. But it's here, it's finally here :-)

I've been given strict (!) instructions from my God-daughter who is coming with me;

1. You must not scream louder than me << :-(

2. Singing along is allowed but don't go over the top! << When have I ever gone over the top? :-p

3. Swaying is allowed but don't overdo it << I don't sway! Do I? 

4. No screaming "Robbie I love you"... << I would never do such a thing!

5. No embarrassing me! << Erm...

I think I might break some rules. I've not set her any. Who is the grown up? :-)




Share