Friday 6 May 2011

Weekly Loves

Birthday cake - Colin the caterpillar cake from M&S. My favourite cake in the whole world. Fact

Birthdays are fun aren't they? I love birthdays and not just my own but when my own comes around I get so excited and love it all. My birthday has become a week of celebrating and doing various things that were a great surprise! I have a love/hate relationship with surprises but these were all a thumbs up! :-)

Manchester United... yes that team that I called poop on my blog the other week are in the Champions League Final at Wemberleeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Very excited! All eyes now on Sunday to the showdown with Chelsea. I might need a drink to calm my nerves (not now! On Sunday)

Are you a farmville addict? Well now you can have you own say on a farm



Last night Spurs boy and I went for our first salsa class and it was so much fun, so to finish my weekly loves this week here's a salsa song to get you dancing!


Have a good week all x




Share

No comments: