Monday 14 February 2011

The Meme award that no one wants!


I know exactly what you are thinking "What is that picture?" well this is another meme tag. I admit I thought I had escaped this one as have been seeing it on a few blogs recently, but the lovely Nickie from Typecast tagged me for it here.

Jill started this meme so it's all her fault and here are her rules;

1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don't have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little f**king jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here. If you need a higher resolution version... I totally have one!!

2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some s**t up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying b**tards! But don't go crazy trying to think of stuff, you'll see by the example I've set that we're not really interested in quality here.

3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.

4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will f**king hunt your ass down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don't know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I'll leave you alone. I'm serious. I'm going to do these things. Starting with the 5 of you I'm about to pass this award on to.

So here we go, here's my 5 things about myself;

1. I played Under 16 Girls Rugby Union

2. My name featured on the credits of a National Lottery programme

3. I have skydived out of a plane

4. I have spoken to David Beckham without screaming or fainting

5. I have been an extra in Eastenders

So to pass on this hideous meme to 5 other lucky or actually not so lucky bloggers who I do actually like and read their stuff;






Enjoy!




Share

1 comment:

Caribbean Princess said...

Hahaha
Thanks Sarah. Will do it later on this week! The kitten is atrocious!!!!