Tuesday 7 December 2010

Sarah Loves.... Glee


Yes I know it's hugely embarrassing for me to admit that I love Glee, but I do. In theory I shouldn't like it; the cheesy songs, the over the top storylines and well did I mention it's really cheesy.

I think the fact that Glee doesn't take it self seriously makes me find it funny and entertaining to watch. The singing performances are not always top stuff and neither is the dancing, but that's what I love about it - they don't pretend to be something that it's not. Glee is really popular and my god-daughter really wanted to see it live so I see it as my honour and duty to be taking her to see it next year... can't work out which one of us is more excited!

I've even been watching Season 2 online... it's good. Really good. Just remember, it's just for fun. Maybe not everyone's form of fun but it is mine :-)

The next video's are spoilers so you might not want to see them... or you really might want to ;-)

This clip rocks!


Yes that really is Gwyneth Paltrow!



No comments: