Wednesday 29 September 2010

September's Secret Post Club


Another month, another parcel :-) I always love getting my Secret Post Club parcel and this one came from the USA and from the lovely Mumof4.

There was a lovely card and 3 "S" bookmarks that I cannot wait to use. Also the monogram notepad is so lovely and I've already started using it. I love things with "S" on, I have several pens and books already so these were added to my collection.





There was also a book Adult Mammoth Mad Libs which is great fun. I've only played a couple of them but I couldn't stop laughing at what the result was :-) I'm holding a party soon and I think this book will provide some great fun!

Thanks again to Mumof4. The draw for October will be soon and I can't wait to see who I get to send to :-)

No comments: