Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sarah Loves...Cricket

Having now moved within an hour's drive of Lord's Cricket Ground, I seem to have adopted Middlesex County Cricket Club as my cricket club of choice. This also means that International cricket is also just down the road, including the England v Bangladesh Test Match that starts on Thursday. 

After much sorting out as we are off to New York on Friday (I'm excited that as I wrote New York I actually squealed), Spurs boy and I have managed to sort out finishing work early and so we're off to Lord's on Thursday. 

Middlesex have three players named in this Test Series with Steven Finn (very local lad to us), Eoin Morgan (the Irish charmer) and of course Captain Andrew Strauss.

On twitter last week Katie who I write for The Faithful with found Crickette. A site for ladies that love the game...and the players. After a little bit of tweeting and info finding I'm now blogging for Crickette too, awesome! So that means more man cricket watching ;-)

I think these will be mentioned a lot;

James Anderson
Kevin Pietersen
Stuart Broad

And many more...


No comments: