Thursday 8 April 2010

My Review: Reebok Easytone Trainers


When I had injured my hamstring I couldn't try out my new Reebok EasyTone Trainers, but as soon as I was back to running I could start wearing them. I admit that I was a bit dubious of them at first though and I'll explain why.

Ok so first of all these are not just trainers. They are special trainers :-)) EasyTone uses balance pods built into the shoes to create a natural instability, much like walking on a sandy beach, that encourage toning in 3 key areas of the leg--your hamstrings, gluteus maximus, and calves.


First of all if you get annoyed when you've got something stuck to your shoe then these are not the trainers for you as it's like having that feeling all the time (until you get used to them). Once you get used to them though they are fantastic and I was initially worried about stability and the fear of going over on my ankle but if anything they have helped to make my ankles stronger. 

Just remember they are not like any other trainer that you have had before so wear them for a little each day if you can and then you're legs will be used to them. I don't see these as a replacement to having a workout although wearing them shopping the other day I did feel them working especially in my calves. I would recommend these to anyone who exercises normally.

There are two downsides; they are expensive (£89) and the designs are pretty boring so luckily you can customise your own :-)) which is what I did!

No comments: