Monday 5 April 2010

Hayfever.... Atchoo!

Sneezing has come early for me this year - Ah the dreaded hayfever curse. For years I used to take antihistamine tablets and I was fine, well no not exactly fine but I coped.

This year it seems to have come earlier and I've got the supplies in ready. A few years ago I stopped taking antihistamines as I wanted to go down the organic alternative remedy method. Much research later and try outs of a few products I found Haymax Pollen Balm.

Now I admit that I was a bit apprehensive at first as I wasn't sure if it would actually work. All you do is smear some of the balm around your nostrils two or three times a day. The balm then traps the pollen before it can affect you. But it does actually work!

Sometimes I find I can wake up with puffy eyes and Garnier Nutritionist Eye Roll on is an absolute gem! Cools my puffy eyes and it's also perfect for those hungover mornings too :-))
Hayfever used to stop me from having flowers in the home and of course I plan to have lots in my garden so me being sneeze free is super!

No comments: