Tuesday 23 March 2010

Sarah Loves... Barry M Cosmetics

Everybody needs a bit of colour in their lives, and when I first tried a Barry M nail varnish I knew there was no point in trying any other makes. Through the last year or so I have bought several other of their products and I love the choice and variety of colours and products. Pretty much every outfit you can get a nail varnish and eyeshadow to match, perfection!

Here are some of my favourite purchases:






My favourite product is the Glitter Eye Crayon in Black, I use it every day. Apparently all girls need a bit of glitter in their lives!


This is the next thing I want to try, I've never been very good with lipsticks and have tended to use lip glosses instead but these look fun (it's the crayon factor I think).

Anyone else use Barry M? What's your favourite?

No comments: