Monday 1 March 2010

The Good The Bad and The Ugly of my week


The Good

Getting more followers to my blog :-) You can also become a fan of this blog on facebook


Although I'm missing Spurs boy I like seeing more of Bestie again in his absence. More ice cream scoffing :-)

Loving Coffee...still!

According to this and a few other similar articles it seems that the filofax is back! It never left really

I couldn't agree more with Sir Alex Ferguson on this one

In Treatment Series 2 will start soon 

Going to the surprise party of my step brother and his partner as they leave the UK for a life of travelling. Follow their journey as I will be through their website, twitter and facebook.

The Bad

Me and fellow kickettes are missing Owen Hargreaves and it seems the World Cup hopes are over :-(

The Lovely Bones film being a complete letdown :-(

End of the month invoices... argh...although still haven't done them all. Naughty of me!

The Ugly

I've had a cortisone injection in my thigh, which has stopped the pain but now means I cannot feel my thigh. Does make me walk a bit drunk at times!

2 comments:

Nickie O'Hara said...

Have you tried "networked blogs" on Facebook - it's a really good application on there :)

Sarah said...

Do you know I signed up ages ago and never really looked at it.

Will do it when I have a spare min lol. Thanks :-)