Thursday 25 March 2010

Do you have a handbag addiction?

I do have a few lot of handbags, and I think Spurs boy waits for me to moan about needing a new bag and then proceeds to show me all the ones sitting at the bottom of my wardrobe. Yes very clever, but they aren't the exact one that I need for this outfit/event. I need to buy a new one! Then there is the obligatory eye roll from Spurs boy and he leaves me to it.

We went to the Ideal Home Show this week, and I lost Spurs boy a number of times through the day (property is his trade and he is obsessed by gadgets etc) so I was left to wander around with my brother around the bits we wanted to see I wanted to see. I noticed as walked around there were a few pink bags that people were carrying, on closer inspection I saw the name "Miche" on the carrier bag. I was intrigued, and we kept on seeing more of these bags as we approached the Women section of the show. There was quite a crowd gathered at one of the stalls watching a demonstration of Miche, and soon enough I had joined in.


Me being good I didn't buy anything but I was intrigued by the idea. Have you got a Miche bag?

Later on in the day Spurs boy had found the stand and surprised me with a bag and three separate shells :-)) He asked me on the way home if I was going to be getting rid of any of my other bags, just who is he kidding? Haha!

For more information on these bags see the Miche Bag Website

No comments: