Sunday 21 February 2010

The Good The Bad and The Ugly of my week


The Good

I'm loving all the goodie bag action you get from going to events! Party bags definitely are not just for kids :-))

Loved my Valentines getaway weekend with Spurs boy, making cocktails was a lot of fun although learning the tricks and juggling was a little messy!

We saw Invictus and it was awesome

Booked tickets to see Legally Blonde with Bestie and Future Bride

Manchester United beating AC Milan 3-2 at the San Siro :-) Good times.

I loved iRock4Haiti although not sure I was happy at being called Z-list...

My favourite Brits performances were Kasabian and Dizzee and Florence :-) Also Peter Kay was genius!

BBC's Just Dance for Sport Relief is also pure genius and I would love Rufus Hound to win for his version of Cheryl Cole's Fight for this love. This was only the first week though and Katy Brand was also fantastic (which I will blog about later on). I think the final could be tight this year

Loved coming home to find these Reebok trainers waiting for me :-)

Winning prizes on twitter is like a hobby for me...pure escapism and I did well again this week

Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't didn't like coffee. You see what's happened? I like coffee. I really didn't though

Had lots of fun at the National Wedding Show and today's London Fashion Week event (will blog about them both later this week)

Damages Season 3 comes to BBC this week :-) and True Blood Season 2 on FX

Weird find this week - A footballer with an IQ of 150? Surely not...and definitely not him. Oh really? Frank Lampard!!!

The Bad

Spurs boy is away from the end of the week and won't be back for A WHOLE WEEK! :-(

Realising the reason that the Sky+ isn't recording is that it's full!

My leg is sore after physio but need to keep going.

Manchester United losing 3-1 away at Everton. Not impressed!

The Ugly

Being short 5 "3 actually if I want to wear a dress it can be difficult to find a long one to fit me that doesn't drown me. And yes I said dress! This is proving to be a problem for my bridesmaid dress as was evident this weekend but I did manage to find ONE dress that didn't drown me for the iRock4Haiti event from Jane Norman here

No comments: