Tuesday 1 December 2009

Nanowrimo Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I did it and with a day to spare, on Sunday night I finished writing in the National Novel Writing Competition. I won't say it was easy as it really wasn't, there were days when I wrote nothing; some days I wrote a couple of hundred and then in the last week I had thousands to write a day!

But it's done and yes it will need heavy editing as there are parts of it that I didn't like and will change in time. At the moment I can't look at it, I think spending this time writing on it that I now need a break from it. 

The experience showed me that you can set yourself a target and you can achieve it within that time frame.

Did anyone who reads this enter the competition? Did you manage to get it all finished?

4 comments:

Doonytime said...

Well done. When do we get the chance to have a read?

Sarah said...

Thank you. I've got to edit it but will probably do that next year now :-)

rachel said...

You finished?! congrats!
i did 8,000 :|

Sarah said...

Thanks hun!

At least you gave it a go!

I hope you'll keep writing it though?