Thursday 13 August 2009

What Have I Been Doing?


First of all on my trip to ikea yesterday I was after a few things but mainly a new mug for my hot chocolate and soups and bought the one in the above picture, yes it is huuuuge! But I love it! Although it reminds me of the teacups ride at fairgrounds!

I rather stupidly have purchased
Zoo Tycoon Collection (PC CD) and have become completely addicted, this version has the original Zoo Tycoon game with the additional expansion packs of Marine Mania and Dinosaur Digs. I used to have years ago Zoo Tycoon and Marine Mania, but Dinosaur Digs is all new to me and playing it makes me feel like I'm in Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Collection 4 DVD Boxset.

Another game that I have been playing again recently is
The Settlers IV: Gold Edition (PC CD), although the dark tribe are quite a formidable force, I still enjoy the hours (and I mean hours) of preparation before you are ready to fight.

I'm thoroughly enthralled into
The Monster of Florencebook, although it is a harrowing account of Italy's own Jack The Ripper it is written with such tension and detail that you want to find out more. Have read 3 chapters of this again today, should have it finished next week I think.

A while ago I posted a blog piece about having a notebook and the types of things that I write in mine, having seen this
Go Stationery A4 notebook Blue Cupcakes, I am trying to write a lot more in my present notebook to use it up so I have the excuse to get this one! Looks good enough to eat!

At the weekend I will be making some banana cupcakes from my favourite cake book
500 Muffins and Cupcakes. Speaking of food I love my new cookery book arrival this week of Economy Gastronomy: Eat Better and Spend Less, has some great tips on how to spend less on your weekly shop and this doesn't mean dull meals.

I treated myself this week to something else purple...for my iPhone
U-Bop Maclove Face-Off Series Rear Leather Feel Protector Patch For Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS (Purple) + U-Bop Invisible & Mirror DefenderGUARD Screen Protection Kit (Full-Face) "Twin Pack". So as well as purple on my new look blog here and on my twitter page (@blissbubbley), I also have purple iPhone. It does actually mean that I don't "misplace" it as many times as I have done recently!

I'm off hunting new things in the world of twitter and well life in general really. Speak to you all soon


No comments: