Monday 24 August 2009

Self-esteem

After my last post I realised I raised a number of points that I would go into further detail and thought the first one I would go into was self-esteem.

We've all probably suffered from low self-esteem in the past and we all know how much better life can be when we live it believing in ourselves and our abilities - when we have a positive physical and mental self-image of ourselves, and when we have a sense of worth or inner confidence.




I took this self-esteem test here
http://linkbee.com/CQYNK and before you think I'm posting this as a "I have great self-esteem", my results were 11 out of 40 which shows me to have moderately low self-esteem. Therefore those 11 are the things I need to work on to make my self-esteem better.

Let me know how you get on, and I'' be sure to let you all know how I get on too.


No comments: