Friday 26 June 2009

Quote time (OTH) Hansel said to Gretel...


Another taken from One Tree Hill the TV Series


Voiceover by Lucas


"And Hansel said to Gretel, 'Let us drop these breadcrumbs... so that together we find our way home. Because losing our way would be the most cruel of things.' This year.. I lost my way."


Voiceover by Nathan

"And losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But, losing your reason for the journey... is a fate more cruel."

Voiceover by Peyton

"The journey lasted eight months. Sometimes I travelled alone, sometimes, there were others who took the wheel -- and took my heart. But when the destination was reached, it wasn’t me who arrived...it wasn't me at all."

Voiceover by Brooke

"And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be... or lose that person completely."

Voiceover by Mouth

"Because, sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been. And remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are."

No comments: